Workers’ Compensation

If you are hurt or become ill as a result of your job you are entitled to workers’ compensation.  Workers’ compensation provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment.

For Help With A Work Related Injury

CSEA has endorsed the law firm of FINE, OLIN AND ANDERMAN, LLP (FOA) to represent members for Workers’ Compensation claims.  The law firm will provide you with honest, courteous and professional representation, at no out-of-pocket cost to you.  The FOA attorneys can also answer your questions and provide you with all the necessary forms.

You can contact the law firm through the FOA web-site or by calling CSEA Headquarters at 1-800-342-4146 from 8:30 AM to 5 PM, weekdays. (Follow the menu instructions for the Legal Services Program and listen to the directions for accessing the “injury-related” plans).