Union Representation


We sometimes hear from members like yourself that you have been denied or limited Union Representation.  If this is in fact true, please contact the Local with details and provide us with a written statement.  We will address it and if need be file an Improper Practice Charge with the NYS Public Employment Relations Board.  The rights that you have as a Union public employee are called, Weingarten Rights”.  Please take a moment to watch this vide from AFSCME.